Monday, November 30, 2009

Life Vs. The World
{Just A Thought}




I always hear people saying how bad & horrible life is. Maybe I'm thinking to much but I think people get life mixed up with the world. In life we have many obsitcles and ups and downs, no doubt. But I think it's the world, the world can be very conflicting with the spirit within us. When I think about life, I think of the Heavenly Father. So to me, life is positive, not negative. But living in this world, is a burden. Many do not know what it is like to live, they have no knowledge of life. Life to them is just a daily routine, everyday is the same. No joy, no smile or laughter, atleast nothing ginuine. Believe me I totally understand. I don't know, I was just sitting up in my bed thinking about that. It kinda bothered me. 
I don't know it's just a thought.


1 comment: