Monday, November 23, 2009

!!!!The First To Go!!!!! ***ATTENTION: There Are More Items To Come***









These shoes have been worn only once (During my high school graduation)
They are multi-colored, snake skin print & they look the way they are pictured.
These shoes are made by Steve Madden & are hard to find.
But guess what, I have them and they can be yours now!

Size: 9 to 9 1/2
Original Price: $88.00
My Price: $44.00 (50% Off)








These ankle boots made by Qupid have never been worn (Except when I tried them on!)
They look as they are pictured above. They are dark gray with black buttons.
The size runs small  I wear a 9 1/2, so that should give you an idea if you can fit them.
They are also very easy to walk in, even if your not a pro in heels!

Size: 7
My price: $36.00




These are not in the original package, however, I have not worn them.


Original Price: $6.00
My Price: $2.50
Size: One Size








I know your thinking, this is nasty,who would want someone else's drawls lol!
But I have never worn the underwear nor the bra.
The bra and underwear do not have a tag on them.
This can be worn as an intimate item or a swim suit (depending on who you are)


Bra: 38C (Original Price: $20.00)
Panties: Large (Original Price: $20.00)
My Price: $10.00 (For the set)

No comments:

Post a Comment